CIB - Wholesale Payment - Treasury Services - FX Client Manager - VP
JPMorgan Treasury Services (TS) is looking for a business development manager to take a lead role in the execution of the TS FX growth strategy. FX and global payments are critical drivers of the international growth agenda for the global TS business and the greater Corporate and Investment Bank LOB.
The TS FX Client Manager will be directly responsible for accelerating growth of the regional and cross-regional TS FX P&L through a full range of sales activities:
• Joint planning with Treasury Services Sales, GCB Bankers and FX Marketers to ensure aligned positioning for clients
• Prospecting of clients that do not use the TS FX solution suite
• Mining the existing TS portfolio for business development opportunities
• Managing attrition, pursuing portfolio growth with existing clients as well as generating new business
The Client Manager will be part of a larger global team that develops business across regions as well as within the region
This role requires deep understanding of the large corporate space, cash management (payments, receivables and liquidity management) as well as the use of FX through treasury services type solutions. Knowledge of more advanced FX solutions, e.g. hedging, is appreciated, however not required. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work with a dynamic, markets-oriented product set and directly drive growth of a key strategic solution for JPMorgan. Key Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute a strategy for growing the TS FX regional P&L
• Pipeline management - target list development, execution from pre-sales to winning mandates and closing deals, senior management reporting
• Client presentations and presales activities - Coordinate with TS Sales, JPM Corporate Bankers and Corp FX Sales for proactive and targeted client calling; develop and present client relevant and thoughtful solution presentations
• Responsible for meeting P&L and new business targets
• Develop compelling segment specific value propositions and proposals that will also drive marketing efforts
• Close coordination with TS sales, product management and RFP team to coordinate RFP responses and pricing decisions
• Provide continuous feedback to Product teams of emerging trends in the market and client needs for product evolution
• BA or BS from a top-tier program or equivalent graduate level education preferred
• Strong knowledge of transaction banking, (TS) FX, cross-border payments and Channels
• Strong product oriented sales experience and acumen. Excellent client facing skill.
• Able to work under direct portfolio growth targets, in a competitive environment
• Ability to develop clear sales and marketing strategies and execute against them
• Exceptional writing, verbal communication and client facing skills
• Ability to develop collaborative relationships with key internal partners - sales, product management, client service, and Global Bankers
• Japanese and/or Korean language skills are preferred but not required.