Client Partner, BFS
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 26 Sep 17
Client Partner, BFS
Account Management Director, Banking Financial Services
Location : Cognizant Technology Solutions Hong Kong Ltd | 20/F,Golden Centre,188 Des Voeux Road Central, Sheung Wan| Hong Kong
Job Scope / Responsibilities
• Plan and execute appropriate business strategies to achieve revenue targets among an identified existing banking clients of our (BFS or FSI account ) in Hong Kong.
• Lead business development activities and develop new opportunities in this existing client.
• Engage and manage clients at appropriate levels, including senior technology and business executives in the target clients
• Negotiate commercial terms of engagement
• Work with the delivery team and third-party vendors to ensure that project risks are minimized and project goals are met
Desired skills and responsibilities
• 15-18+ years above experience in account management, business development activities in IT service industry working with large multinationals preferred but not mandatory. Or someone of a BFS or FSI consulting domain background from Big 4. Or someone from a banking domain with strong IT program management background keen to do a career / role switch.
• Focus on sale of outsourcing/managed services and system integration services
• Strong knowledge of the Hong Kong market across business segments, with good exposure to BFSI or FSI sector
• Experience in large IT project implementations with a good awareness of the tools and technologies used in large scale biz
• Experience of managing project deliveries, working in an onsite / offshore model
• Should be a self-starter and be ready to start from the scratch and build accounts
• Strong customer relationship skill at various levels, from line managers to CXO level
• Strong interpersonal and communication skill. Ability to work with multi-cultural and geographically distributed teams. Should be a team person and able to lead different teams to a common goal
• Ability to influence decision making and work across executive and operational levels on IT and Business side
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/ or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.