Client Success Analyst
Product - Debtdomain Syndicated Loans Platform
In this position, you will serve our extensive client base to deliver superior service to the Debtdomain Syndicated Loans Platform. The Debtdomain platform connects syndicated loan arrangers, agents, secondary traders as well as investors, lenders and corporate borrower for all phases of a syndicated loan.
Client Success Analysts play a significant role in ensuring success of our client's business through the following: Core Responsibilities:
- Respond to inbound calls and email enquiries from clients seeking help on using the Debtdomain platform;
- Provide remote and onsite training to clients;
- Proactively communicate key software updates to clients remotely or onsite;
- Identify sale opportunities and work with colleagues to facilitate sales;
- Undertake training to learn about the syndicated loan asset class;
- International travel is expected once basic platform competency is achieved.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written forms;
- Demonstrates interest in loan syndication and agency;
- The ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
- Individuals who are self-motivated, take initiative, and welcome the challenge of problem solving;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task projects of short, medium, and long-term time ranges;
- The ability to prioritize tasks, adhere to deadlines and escalate urgent matters to management;
- Collaborate and work well within multiple organizational and functional departments;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Service orientated mindset;
- Ability to work in a tightly knit regional and global loans team.
The Role will continuously evolve depending on the candidates' competencies to ensure challenge and growth. You will be empowered to the extent of your capacities.
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.