Our client, one of the largest International Insurance firms Globally, is going through a large amount of transformation investing significantly into upgrading their regional infrastructure. As part of this, they are currently looking for an experienced Cloud Infrastructure Architect, who will be responsible for designing and implementing their new cloud technology framework. N.B - There is also opportunities for Cloud Security experts if that is a particular specialism/area interested in staying in.
- Be responsible for designing and implementing Cloud strategy, at a Regional level, whilst following Enterprise governance and standards in line with Business needs.
- Be responsible for integrating existing applications and infrastructure on to a new Hybrid-based cloud, based on best fit.
- Work closely with various teams to ensure Cloud Security and integrity.
- Be responsible to conduct appropriate research and make recommendations on suitable cloud platforms & services.
- Be responsible for selecting vendors and approving contracts for service providers.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and outside partners to ensure delivery of cloud strategy whilst communicating progress consistently to Senior management.
- Degree holder in IT / Computer Science or equivalent discipline.
- At least 10 years work experience within IT Infrastructure, with at least 5 years in architecture & design.
- Strong background in managing implementations on public clouds (PaaS, SaaS on Azure, AWS & AliCloud).
- Experience on hybrid cloud integration with on-premises infrastructure would be a huge advantage.
- Have the ability and experience to work and manage multiple vendors to support and implement cloud based solutions on a Regional scale.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple on-going projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills in English is mandatory.
If interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com and put " Cloud Infrastructure Architect " in the Subject Heading