Come to join our Insurance Innovation Journey in FWD HK
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. Our IT team is expanding!
We are inviting IT professionals in system development and production support
to support our fast growing business and new exciting projects. Newly created job openings
ranges from Senior Analyst Programmer, System Analyst and IT Manager. If you possess solid technical skills and ready to take up technology challenges as part of our expanding IT team, send in your applications NOW! In return, FWD offers you excellent advancement opportunities, an attractive remuneration package and a comfortable working environment.
1. System Development Specialists - Life Enterprise Systems Team
- You will manage different scales of projects throughout its life cycle including feasibility study, user & technical requirements analysis, and change management. Perform system design, development, testing, implementation, support, maintenance and enhancement. Competent knowledge in Life Asia and AS/400, middle ware connectivity like MQ and client-server technologies integrating with Front-End System.
2. System Development Specialists - Life Front-end Systems Team
- Same job responsibilities as with the role of System Development Specialists - Life Enterprise Systems Team, but having competent knowledge in Mobile, Front-end systems under Java/.Net & Web-services, SQL/Server technologies to integrate with Back-end AS/400 based systems.
3. IT Managers
- You will assist direct supervisor to evaluate, plan and implement new IT products, services and IT solution/strategy. Oversee project execution within budget and time frame, allocate optimum resources, manage to design technical solution, measuring/identify potential risk and recommends risk mitigation.
4. Production Support Analysts
- You will perform hot and long term production fixes and ad-hoc IT requests to resolve end-users Production system problems on Front-end & Back-end system platforms. Manage outsourcing service providers and work with in-house IT teams to achieve IT service continuity mission.
Who We Are Looking For
- Those with passion for change and innovation, eagerness to succeed in a digital business world
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 4 - 8 years of experience for SAP to SSA and > 1 0 years of experience for managerial grade
- Experience in finance or insurance industry preferred
- Good technical knowledge in Java EE and MS.NET platform
- Good knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good knowledge in Opentext Exstream (Streamserve) and Opentext and IBM ECM is an advantage
- Good communication skills and knowledge in project management. Certification in project management such as PMP is a plus
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.