About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. Job Description
The purpose of the role is to drive the CCIB DCDA Digital Channels & Data Analytics agendas in manage and execute client delivery channels initiatives in countries in line with the overall strategic direction of Global CCIB Corporate, Commercial and Institutional Banking business.
The role is required to work closely with CCIB RM Relationship Management, TB Transaction Banking Sales, Group, Regional and Local Market Product, Client Management and Implementation teams in the countries and regions to execute the planned and new initiatives to achieve the digitisation efficiency and cost save targets.
The candidate will adopt best practices and a structured approach towards Product Channel Management and will bring value to the role through detailed, comprehensive, and accurate articulation of business requirements, followed by end-to-end ownership to ensure successful delivery. Key Responsibilities Digital Transformation
Product Development and Commercialisation
- Drive digitisation business initiatives for delivery channels including CCIB internet banking Straight2Bank, Cash Management, Trade Banking and Supply Chain finance services, API connectivity business solutions
- Prioritise channels' business development roadmap by reflecting local market requirements and regulation from time to time for the respective markets
- Support Sales and client facing teams as digital channels' business management SME/ Subject Matter Expert with understanding of Regional and Global channels' business functionalities to support further business growth
- Identify opportunities to develop channel business functionality of value add to clients including requirement gathering, business case creation, prioritisation, execution and commercialisation
- Write, review and sign off on User Stories, BRD/ Business Requirement Definition documents related to delivery channels for any product enhancements with Cash, Trade and FM/ Financial Market services
- Support delivery channels' business releases and commercialisation, participation in business user testing, and conduct training
- Facilitate develop and maintain client ready product collateral, user guides and communication materials to support Sales, RMs and other client-facing teams
- Manage channel utilisation, penetration and reduce dormancy across client segments
- Address, escalate and to support resolutions on production related issues impacting channels' business performance and minimise business impact to ensure quality of service for clients
- Participate in various risk forums to address channel related queries
- Collaborate with wider business operations, IT/ Information Technology, Legal, Compliance and other functions to attain the product business management objectives, and regulatory governance
- Ensure adherence to product governance and operational risk framework and all relevant policies and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Define, develop and provide client dashboards, management information and analytics to track performance of the channels' business performance and contribution to the overall business financials
- Track, analyse and report to channels' business usage data and other relevant KPIs/ Key Performance Indicators to monitor trends and enable effective decision-making
- Minimum of 7 - 9 years of Banking, preferably in Corporate Banking, experience in product management or client servicing or business planning implementation
- Business engagements with Cash management or/ and Trade finance services, and understanding of Financial Market services will be an added advantage
- Demonstrable domain knowledge of current business industry and mobile commerce, payment and supply chain finance service trends
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation techniques like Tableau would be an advantage
- Ability to manage and influence stakeholders for driving business initiative
- Result driven and able to multi-task effectively while able to work under pressure
- Excellent teamwork skills preferably with experience of working in teams spread across boundaries
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.