Compliance AVP - Director
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- QHire Ltd
- 15 Nov 18
QHire, boutique executive search firm, with the mission of connecting professionals with “the right” opportunity to benefit both employers and employees from the advice of a reliable partner throughout business and career development.
- Monitor and manage the compliance works and business activities for the Group, ensure to comply with the internal policies and external regulations;
- Provide advice and guideline to the business units such as asset management, private equity and corporate finance to ensure in compliance with the laws, rules and regulations set by SFC;
- Implement the compliance manual, review and update the policies and procedures periodically;
- Handle licensing issues and information requests from SFC and business units;
- Carry out compliance trainings to the business units and provide advice to the management;
- Handle ad hoc projects when required.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experience related to the industries of asset management and corporate finance, relevant experience in handling private equity business is highly preferred;
- Experience in handling the licensing application for the business units;
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance related to RA1, 4, 6 and 9;
- Hands-on experience in company secretarial works is preferred;
- Independent, self-motivate with good communication skills;
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is highly preferred;
- Candidates with legal background will be an advantage.
We also have other risk and compliance related roles in the market. Please contact 22535036 for a confidential discussion.