Compliance Manager - Insurance industry
- HKD 45K to 65K + year-end bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 19 Nov 18
Our client is an international broker firm who is currently expending their compliance team. They are looking for candidates who is experience with Insurance Authority regulations to help managing the HK team.
- To be a team member, develop the framework and conducting regular case-checking to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and Compliance Policies of the company, with a focus on Life & Health insurance (Ultra High Net Worth segmentation).
- Assess compliance risks in new business initiatives and provides sounded advice on measures to appropriately address these compliance risks.
- Oversight regular compliance risk assessments, executive the compliance monitoring plan and the related issues analysis, remediation and reporting to ensure comply with Group/local requirements
- Advice business on compliance issues, e.g. AML/FATCA/PDPO/Sanctions/sales practices.
- Ensure relevant compliance manuals and policies are update according to current laws and regulation/Group policies.
- At least 5 years of Insurance or banking experience within the Insurance Authority area.
- Prior experience in policy and regulation will be an asset.
- Detail minded and possessing excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of transactions monitoring will be necessary.
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.