Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager-Big Data Architect Design-Cloud-Technology-Consulting-Beijing, Shanghai,Shenzhen,Guangzhou,Chengdu,Chongqing,Hangzhou,Nanjing
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Work you'll do:
• Leverage expertise in a functional domain to enable client's strategic agenda
• Employ a business-oriented mindset and use innovation-driven solutions to drive transformation agenda and achieve results
• Consider opportunities and threats related to end-user adoption when developing recommendations
• Design and manager Cloud solution services and deliver to client service projects.
• Manage and maintain relationship with cloud technology service providers
• Collect and study business requirements and advise solutions based on latest cloud technology.
• Plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
• Comprehend how the client's business works and keep up-to-date on industry/sector trends and leading practices
• Identify and solve problems objectively using analysis, experience and judgment
• Identify and transform opportunities into solutions that drive business value for our clients
• Incorporate financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
• Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
• Leverage cross-geography insights and practitioners to enhance client service delivery
• Articulate how technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
Your role as a leader:
• Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Manage all aspects of Cloud project delivery, including the client relationship, project profitability and team development
• Ensure client satisfaction with each project and its outcomes
• Coach, mentor and develop the junior team on each project
• Assist Partners and Directors in developing proposals for business development
• Take a role in Cloud business development including the cultivation of a strong network of clients
Hybrid data architect design, data lake design, big data governance model design and familiar with Lambda architect and fast/modern data architecture design with reactive programming design approach.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN171937