An exciting opportunity has come up for a high calibre junior counsel to join an expanding and prestigious fintech organization.
Reporting into the senior legal counsel, the incumbant will:
- Assist with the drafting of any legal agreements and contracts
- Assist with advising on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities related to various deals/transactions
- Research on legal issues that could impact the company
- Assist in the reviewing of any marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements
- Assist with internal corporate operations, servicing agreements, and corporate commercial agreements, etc
- Work with relevant stakeholders and support senior lawyers in any legal related matters
The ideal candidate will:
- Must be legally qualified (Commonwealth or New York Bar)
- Must have 3PQE+ years of experience gained in international law firm from corporate practice
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills
- Be proficient in English; Chinese a plus
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Venus Ip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 2499 9796 for a confidential discussion.