Our client is a renowned investment bank with strong brand recognition in Greater China market across a variety of business lines across asset management, wealth management, brokerage and capital market. They are actively growing the Asian and Global business and hiring a Senior Counterparty Credit Risk Manager for the risk management department.
As a Senior Counterparty Credit Risk Manager, you will be maintaining the traded credit risk appetites and framework; you will be measuring and monitoring the counterparty credit risk exposure, you will be approving new products and transactions across FICC, structured finance and equity finance business.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in market risk / counterparty credit risk / traded credit risk position in reputable investment bank or brokerage firms.
- Great quantitative and analytical skills, abilities to communicate with various stakeholders in order to resolve issues effectively.
- Strong sense of job ownership, flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST.
- Professional qualification like CFA and FRM is highly regarded.
For more information, please contact Betty Zeng at 3598 9070 or firstname.lastname@example.org