Customer Success Consultant (Insurance technical skills/Client focus), Associate Director
Job Description Customer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. Client Success will measure achievement through increased product usage, expanded organizational relationships and reduced client turnover rates. The Client Success position is expected to provide a 'white glove service' to our existing client base and new clients to ensure maximum value from existing products is gained and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization. This candidate should be able to understand the customer need, organizational challenges, short-term as well as long-term goals.
This role involves being able to handle some technical aspects of accounting standards to demonstrate expertise and technical knowledge to maintain high level of value perceived in our products and services with the customers throughout their Customer Experience (CX) Cycle, providing clients with the needed on-boarding, training and direction during all phases of the client life cycle post sale.
This role covers through the Customer Experience Cycle: supporting Business Development Activities, supporting Sales Cycle, supporting client on-boarding and later on helping with client retention. Roles & Responsibilities by Sequence
- Supporting Business Development Activities
- Partner closely with product management on product roadmaps and with marketing on campaigns and events
- Build and maintain client relationships and extend relationships beyond key business champions
- Possess necessary expertise and confidence to conduct meetings independently
- Write white papers on practical topics which will resonate with potential clients
- Participate at industry events to proactively engage clients and arrange for follow up meetings with interested companies
- Contribute to preparation and delivery of webinars
- Learn and share industry best practices with stakeholder groups
- Support Sales Cycles
- Align with Sales on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with focus on client retention
- Support the creation of best practice content and thought leadership that is scalable
- Customize Demonstrations of our solution that will be tailored to the specific needs of clients.
- Provide high touch services during trials of our software, supporting the needs of our clients
- Act as technical lead on any Proof of Concept projects to help ensure appropriateness of scope, responsiveness, and lead presentation/interpretation of results
- Construct technical answers to any RFP/RFI processes
- Construct Case studies that will assist clients understand the solution
- Support On-Boarding
- Functional Training
- Manage client expectations around product capabilities and needs with a clearly communicated path forward
- Specific Configuration
- Answering expert questions
- Hand-over to implementation team
- Support Retention efforts
- Support client retention efforts focused on IFRS 17 product suite
- Demonstrate success with clients increased renewal rates and reduced attrition
- Drive the customer feedback loop process and share "the voice of the customer" with relevant stakeholder teams
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Regular expert support to our customers
- Lead User Group sessions/discussions
Present new solutions
- Minimum of 7 years of experience working in the Insurance industry
- Prior experience working with clients directly required
- Deep understanding of customer needs across different client segments
- Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong knowledge of product business application, e.g, IFRS 17
- Have a good understanding on product-related requirements, analysis, methodologies and software industry.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Be able to operate relatively independently
- Position requires approximately 25-50% travel in APAC to meeting with clients, consultants and internal teams.
- Capability and willingness in demonstrating and promoting software solutions and associated services
- Ability to build relationships at all levels with clients/prospects and the internal organization
- Self-starter willing to roll up sleeves to create required content or make necessary viable customized offerings for customers
- Main Degrees Discipline in Accounting - Mathematics - Finance - Actuarial Science - Computer Science or related subject
- Undergraduate (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required
- Graduate/second-level degree preferred
- Good insurance technical skills; Actuarial/accounting qualifications would be a plus
- Experiences working in an Insurance consulting firm would be ideal
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.