A fantastic opportunity, with excellent career progression, to join one of the world’s leading tech companies as part of a central data insights team
- World Leading Tech Company
- Based out of Head Quarters in Hong Kong
- Critical Role with Global responsibility
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gain a clear understanding of their critical business questions across topics such as
- Marketing campaign attribution
- Customer churn & retention
- User behaviours & segmentation
- Customer support interactions
- Technical operations metrics
- Evaluate available data sources, understanding definitions and limitations, then implementing ETL processes to derive appropriate datasets
- Design and build dashboards that visualize data insights, enabling relevant stakeholders to get answers themselves to their critical business questions.
- Coordinate with software development teams to define requirements for your data pipelines.
- Define and create processes to ensure stakeholders can efficiently monitor key metrics on an appropriate frequency (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly)
- 2-5+ years experience in a data analyst role
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with visualisation product (e.g. Tableau, Power BI)
- Delivering business value: you have a track record of delivering against stakeholder requirements, ensuring analysis and reports are fit for purpose.
- Excellent communication skills: you can explain complex concepts in straight forward and succinct language.
- Curiosity: you are inquisitive by nature, asking insightful questions to understand all facets of a problem and how that impacts the business.
- Attention to detail: you are conscientious in your approach, delivering high quality error free work.
- Project Management: you can be relied upon to deliver your projects using excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
To apply, email email@example.com. Thank you.
How do I apply?
Simply click the “apply” button or you can drop an email to Joel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your resume.