Digital & Social Media Specialist, APAC
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 May 19
Job Reference # 192487BR
Are you a social media professional? Do you have experience with social media content, campaigns and response & dialogue? Are you good with people and are you a born advisor?
We're looking for a Digital and Social Media Specialist to:
• Advise on strategy, governance, and execution
• Manage paid and organic social media campaigns and projects
• Support colleagues & businesses in APAC regions on their social media activities
• Create engaging social content with an APAC focus, working with agencies and in-house partners
• Translate corporate and financial contents into engaging social contents
• Align with other marketing teams and spokespersons/publishers
• Implement content strategy and manage content calendar
• Ensure social media quality management (content, format, brand fit)
• Manage response & dialogue as well as analytics and reporting activities
• Support piloting and implementing new channels and tools, especially for the China market
You'll be part of UBS's Advertising and Brand team in APAC, working closely with our global team in Zurich. We manage and give advice on digital marketing, social media, marketing automation, data driven marketing and tracking/ measurement across UBS APAC.
• At least 2 year of experience in Social Media (paid and owned, tactical/operational and strategic)
• At least 2 year of experience in project management and key account management/advisory
• Experience in social media dialogue
• Affinity for new technologies, new trends and innovations
• Experienced in working with various social channels (WeChat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
• Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese (written and oral)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.