Dotnet Application Support
Job Summary: Dotnet Application Support
Experience: 3+ years
Work location: Hong Kong
- Adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCAs, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc.)
- Adhere to the expected service levels complying with service metrics such as Response and Resolution times.
- Support Service Management / process related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end-to-end services for the application cluster / portfolio being managed
- Plan, track, approve and maintain service effort on management information systems.
- Hands-on in application Maintenance using ASP.NET, C#, IIS & SQL DB.
- Should have worked in Support Environment with exposure to handle incident and problem tickets
- Having experience using ticketing system and hands-on with the workflow from initiation and closure of support ticket
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework
- Ability to understand the logical flow and business requirements
- Exposure and work experience with other web/desktop platforms and automation frameworks would be an added advantage.
- Ability to assist with writing stories / defects and helping to prioritize
- .NET, ASP, C#, Analyst, Senior Software Engineer, Support Engineer.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.