• Large scale multi-business enterprise• Enterprise Architect
About Our Client
Our client is a large scale multi-business enterprise. To cope with their business growth, they are hiring a hands on and experienced Enterprise Architect to work as an individual contributor in defining roadmap and architecture at enterprise level. Job Description
As Enterprise Architect, you are required to:
The Successful Applicant
- Responsible for enterprise architecture design, solutions, and development.
- Maintain industry best practices to create scalable and secure solutions. Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards.
- Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture.
- Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- Act as an architectural expert in providing advice on technical and risk aspects in adopting new technology including Cloud Computing, Digital, Big Data, AI/ML etc.
- Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Engage with project teams to support the Architecture standards and frameworks.
- Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks. Work with the regional group office in aligning architecture standards and directions.
What's on Offer
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture/ Solution Architecture or related position.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technology and business strategy, and ability to craft software and infrastructure technology platform architecture to support the business outcomes.
- Board technology knowledge across applications platform, systems, network, security, etc.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing is preferred.
- Experience on large scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving, etc.
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware, and software principles.
- Experience in Agile environment is a plus
- TOGAF qualification is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Cantonese
Our client offer attractive compensation package with sustainable career path to the candidate.