Our client, a leading financial institution with a mega-scale financial platform, is looking for an Enterprise Architect in defining their firm-wise system architecture and standard. The selected candidate will be driving the technical architecture design and development. Great exposure and key senior position.
- Responsible for enterprise architecture design, solutions, and development. Maintain industry best practice to create scalable and secure solutions.
- Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards.
- Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with the selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for the reference architecture.
- Lead technology changes in architecture development, roadmaps, and blueprints.
- Advice and guidance provided to developers on quality control processes and standards to ensure that technical work was undertaken to adhere to the IT Policy and relevant IT controls.
- Act as an architectural expert in providing advice on technical and risk aspects in adopting new technology including Cloud Computing, Distributed Ledger, and other Fintech initiatives.
- Define enterprise architectural design, framework well connected with the existing sophisticated systems.
- Engage with project teams to support the Architecture standards and frameworks.
- Define guidelines and standards on future architectural directions and frameworks.
- At least 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture or related position.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with technology and business strategy, and ability to craft software and infrastructure technology platform architecture to support the business outcomes.
- Board technology knowledge across applications platform, systems, network, security, etc. Knowledge of Cloud Computing is preferred.
- Experience on large scale complex projects, and cross-functional problem-solving, etc.
- Strong leadership skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of application development, architecture standards, methodologies, hardware and software principles.
- Excellent Communications skills in English and Cantonese.
- Bachelor / Master Degree from a Reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at email@example.com and put Enterprise Architect - Mega Scale Financial Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IT COO (Executive Director) - Leading Global Investment Bank in HK
2) Java / Python Trading Systems Developer (Asset Management Firm) - Fresh Graduates welcome
3) Technical Account Manager - Financial Market Data Platform