Our client is an international asset management firm who offers global investment management expertise through global/international equity funds. They are currently expanding their team covering Institutional clients in Hong Kong. The position will be based in Hong Kong.
The role will be responsible for selling fund products to their institutional clients based in Hong Kong. It will be a client facing role responsible for promoting investment product (Equities, Fixed Income and Exchange Traded Fund) through frequent client meetings and discussions covering investment strategy, account performance, new products and markets developments.
To be considered for this critical role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years of equity/equity derivatives sales experience
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial instruments
- Strong preference with professional from Investment Banks, Capital markets with a keen desire to move to Investment Management.
- A self-starter who enjoys building a new business and can operate independently under general business guidance
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin (to interact with Hong Kong and Chinese market)
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com