- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China International Capital Corporation (HK) Ltd
- 07 Mar 19
This job is to be performed by a FX Trader.
This job is to be performed by a FX Trader. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take include, but not limited to:
- Identify trading opportunities and ensure quality trade execution;
- Identify market sentiment via research, valuation and data analysis;
- Prepare trading reports, progress evaluation on trade performance;
- Keep communication with other major trading institutions and the dealer community.
- Keen understanding of FX market;
- Understanding investment behavior and orientation;
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent number cruncher
- Good communicator and a self starter with team work spirit
- Active and effective risk-taker
- Good learning ability
- 3 years or above FX trading experience.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline or finance is preferred.
- Experienced in FX market, especially CNH/Asia FX market.