See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, and coordinate the Firm's recovery and resolution planning. The Asia region consists of a hub in Hong Kong and regional offices in Tokyo, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, and Mumbai. Corporate Treasury Asia is seeking a Manager level professional for its Hong Kong Bank with experience in asset liability management and liquidity risk management.
- Analyze liquidity impact resulting from changes to booking models and/or business plans, advising business units on optimal capital and liquidity mix.
- Identifying liquidity and funding risks and recommending & implementing mitigating actions
- Assessing liquidity impact on Internal Liquidity Stress Testing (ILST) and assist the implementation of liquidity risk management framework in a business unit or regional entity setting
- Analyze regulatory trends and new requirements and assimilate these into the existing liquidity risk management framework.
- Monitor financial markets, macroeconomic trends, idiosyncratic factors as well as accounting and regulatory developments to ensure dynamic management of the bank balance sheets in coordination with the loan and deposit teams.
- Work on the launch of new product approvals.
- Participate in global and regional projects and other ad-hoc projects
- Produce management reports and presentation (analysis of data and business trend) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, economics, or accounting highly preferred; a master's degree / MBA / CFA a strong plus
- 5+ years of experience, experience from large commercial bank is a bonus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal influencing and client-servicing skills
- Strong analytic capabilities, including ability to summarize complex business problems and detailed analysis with clarity and brevity
- Proven track record of teamwork and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy, dynamic environment, across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and additional Asian languages a strong plus
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills