Finance Director (PRC Leading Securities, FRR ,BIG 4)
About the client
Our client is one of the first, full-service PRC securities companies. It is positioned as a comprehensive capital market service provider that focuses on outstanding enterprises and high-net-worth individuals with industry-leading innovation capabilities. They are currently looking for a Finance Director to join and lead their Finance Team.
- Oversee the overall accounting operation
- Supervise financial statements and FRR
- Oversee management report, annual budget and quarterly financial analysis, forecast
- Liaise with auditors for interim and annual financial reports
- Overview of daily treasury function
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines with CPA Qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in securities companies
- Big 4 experience is a plus
- Familiar with securities brokerage industry and FRR reporting
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Dynamic personality with an analytical mindset