Our client are a growing Financial Technology firm and currently looking to hire a Finance Systems Implementation Manager (Workday) based out of HK. This is a non-technology role and based in their Finance team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To work with the Head of Finance in the project planning for the implementation program
- Lead the process of transformation to the new system
- Provide necessary training to users and perform UAT
- Work on connecting the HR platform and Finance platform as necessary for both invoicing as well as Compensation related matters
- Stay up to date with any system developments and updates.
- Be key point of contact for any queries and help deployment globally
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- You must have a relevant degree with atleast 6 + years of working experience in Finance Projects/Implementation either from a technology , finance or consulting industry
- Strong working knowledge of Workday essential
- Work experience in Finance or CPA qualification a distinct plus
- Strong communication skills and ability work with senior stake holders across various business units essential
- Must have good project planning and project management skill
- Workday Financial Management Certification highly preferred
Please contact Devi Kumar on +852 9520 5960 or email your CV directly in word format to HKcareers@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.