Our client is an established China-based investment holding company, with about 10,000 employees in Mainland and 400 employees in Hong Kong. They are now starting a new branch focusing on secondary/fixed-income/overseas investment.
- Be fully responsible for the accounting, treasury, taxation, consolidation, financial statements and other finance related work
- Liase with business partners, such as banks and consultant agency
- Communicating with headquarters.
- Other ad-hoc assignments from Management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, HKICPA or other equivalent accounting certificate is preferred.
- At least 5 years related work experience.
- Experience in CPA firm or Chinese financial institution, Big 4 experience preffered.
- Understanding about treasury operation including cash flow management and bank settlements will be preferred.
- Native Mandarin speaker preferred.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Good at teamwork and communication.