- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
Our Client, a luxury retail company is looking for a dynamic, agile, and strong front end developer to join their team in transforming their organisation into the digital world.
- Come up with solution design, development, code reviews and troubleshooting
- Continue to build out their CMS and develop frontend aspects to connect the sites to the new microservices and API-driven back end
- Understand the workflow procedures, provide recommendations on improvement to develop design further and within timeframe
- Incorporating technical development experience in frontend technologies, with a thorough understanding of engineering principles and design patterns.
- Familiarity with NodeJS, Jenkins, GIT, AWS Cloud technologies, frontend integration with RESTful APIs, frontend integration with a CDN such as Akamai
- Understanding of Drupal theming system, ideally Drupal 7
- Experience working on large scale, global projects is preferred.