An exciting leadership role to manage the FP&A and Group Reporting function for a global insurance firm in Hong Kong.
- Manage the team responsible for financial reporting and analysis for the business.
- Provide business and financial insights to senior management for decision making.
- Drive the business planning and forecasting for both Life and P&C business.
- Prepare business case and plans to justify investments.
- Manage the technical accounting team.
- Degree qualified with CPA accounting qualification.
- 8+ years relevant experience in reporting, analysis and planning in the insurance business.
- Proven leadership skills and managerial experience.
- Fluent English, Mandarin and Cantonese a plus.