Oversee the Corporate Communication functions of the Bank. To play a strategic role in advising the Top Management.
Our client is a Banking group with Corporate Banking & Retail Banking business. She is now inviting high calibers to join her so as to cope with the rapid expansion.
- Report to the Top Management
- Lead and supervise CorpCom team
- Formulate and lead both Corporate Communication strategies for the group
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns/projects for achieving business goals and uphold the Corporate image
- Fully in charge of the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) functions and preparation of ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) reports
- Manage PR and press relations and the preparation and drafting of various communication materials
- Liaise with business partners and advertising agencies/vendors for the development and production of marketing collaterals
- Plan and manage innovative marketing campaigns, social media platforms, corporate retail website to strengthen corporate image and maximize brand exposure.
- Review and proofread all marketing materials to align with both corporate and business direction
- Analyze channel / brand / product mix and media efficiency
- Establish strong relationship with Charity, NPO and NGO
- Ensure all marketing programs and materials in full compliance with the guidelines of the bank and external regulatory requirements
- Handle and develop budget program
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or related disciplines
- Over 12 years of marketing communications experience, preferably in financial institutions
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Self-motivated and open-minded with innovative thinking
- Good business and marketing sense
- Good understanding of customer and market dynamics as well as competitive landscape
- Strong leadership, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong language ability (spoken and written English and Chinese)