Our client is a global Fintech business and as a part of their growing business needs looking to hire a Head of Finance based out of Hong Kong.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a small team and oversee Financial and Regulatory reporting for the group
- Preparation of annual consolidate statutory accounts under IFRS and ensure timely filing
- Preparation and oversight of individual statutory accounts in multiple jurisdictions
- Drive submissions of reports to regulators (SEC and SFC)
- Develop and implement internal controls as required
- Key participation in global audit process
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree along with accounting qualification as CPA, ACCA etc
- At least 10+ years of Financial accounting experience
- Prior experience in leading finance function with a listed company
- Strong knowledge of various accounting standards and policies
- Excellent working knowledge in regulatory reporting, particularly SFC and SEC
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders across the group and offices.
Please contact Devi Kumar or email your cv directly in word format at HKcareers@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.