Our client is a well-known hospitality group and they are looking for an experienced candidate with strong ability and interest in driving growth and spearheading new businesses to join their elite management team. This giant has a strong presence in APAC region and currently
Our client is a well-known hospitality group and they are looking for an experienced candidate with strong ability and interest in driving growth and spearheading new businesses to join their elite management team. This giant has a strong presence in APAC region and currently expanding its business into other areas including hotels, restaurants and entertainment. What’s the role about?
This role will be the 1st in charge of the new businesses and report to group’s GM and CFO, responsible for driving revenue and integrating new businesses for the group. Work closely with executive management team and key stake holders, this candidate will provide strategic planning and recommendations for group’s long term development. Responsible for the F&B and hotels businesses in APAC region. Highly attractive package, bonus and benefits will be provided.
- Act as strategic business partner to integrate new business with group’s existing operations
- Set up and drive revenue of the new businesses and gain regional market shares
- Oversee all the accounting, finance, system, legal and purchasing matters of the business
- Participate in 5-year strategic plan and provide insightful recommendations to senior management
- Responsible for process transformation at the group level
- In charge of the overall implementation and operation improvement
Ideal Candidate should have the followings:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant from a reputable university
- 10-12 years of relevant experience in hospitality/ F&B/ entertainments fields would be an advantage
- Track record of experience with leading or spearheading business functions
- Strong problem solver with strong leadership and experience reporting and working with executive members
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Solid industry knowledge of APAC region and experience with process improvement
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Keith Wong at +852 3915 0265.