- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 19 May 19
Head of KYC/FCR/FCC Operations Technology
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Head of KYC/FCR/FCC Operations Technologyjob description
about the company.
My client, a well-known global bank, is setting up a New Regional Team in driving KYC/Financial Crime Risk IT & Operational strategies to improve their banking operational efficiency due to increase in demand of business need.
about the team.
Working in an experienced team, you will work closely with Industry Subject Matter Expert to drive large-scale transformation projects.
about the job.
Taking ownership of the whole KYC/Financial Crime Risk IT & Operation space, you will be:
- working closely with with Senior Stakeholders in Operations, you will drive and deliver solutions/ services in ways that transform the way traditional banks use to work
- playing an integral role in developing and implement business strategy
- analyzing solution trends against business needs, and formulating innovative business solutions across ASP markets in alignment with global strategy
- participating in portfiolio planning, managing priorities and articulating service value propositions to address business needs
- navigating effectively across the organization, joining up stakeholders and making recommendation to influence decision making to drive positive results
skills & experiences required.
To be qualified for this role, you will need:
- Min. 10 years of experience in a KYC/Financial Crime Risk related function within financial sector
- Strong domain knowledge in Operation business in Banking industry
- Solid experience in IT Project Management (Strong track record in partnering to drive projects to conclusion with excellent execution)
- Strong consultative skills and ability to form strong business relationships at all levels
- Strong background in developing compelling value propositions
- Ability to influence senior executives across multiple business units and functions through situation awareness and conflict management skills
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested to know more? "APPLY NOW" below or submit your CV directly to Fiona Hui at fiona.hui [a] randstad.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required