Head of Secretaries / Secretarial Manager – International Law Firm (HK$60-65K)
- 60K - 65K
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pasha Recruitment
- 09 Nov 18
An international law firm is now looking for a Legal Secretarial Head to manage the team in Asia.
One of the top international law firms in the market has developed their Legal Secretarial Support team with around 50 team members across all practice area. They are currently hiring the Legal Secretarial Head to manage the team in Asia so as to ensure all lawyers are fully supported in administrative area.
As the Person-in-charge, reporting to the COO and Head of Facilities, you will be working independently on all secretarial management duties as follows:-
- Monitor and review the services provided by day-time, night-time, and part-time secretaries
- Participant in management meetings and prepare reports
- Review the legal secretarial workflow and organises staff roasters
- Conducting one on one appraisal and yearly performance review
- Recruits and coaches new secretaries to ensure a smooth deliverables
- Keep on trend with the market's secretarial support services standard
You will also act as the key contact point of the Secretarial team and manages:
- Queries from lawyers on legal support services
- Closely working with HR on recruitment and staff relations matters
- Communicating with regional offices on various secretarial services matters
- Coordinate with IT and facilities team for office space planning
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate should have the following requirements:
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of 10 years related experience
- Proven secretarial support management or business services in-charge
- Able to communicate and work with various level of counterparts
- Excellent people management and development skills to handle such team size
- Welcome seasoned candidates whom are Office Manager / Senior Legal Secretary with supervising experience
- Open to expat candidates with no Chinese skill
Interested parties please send us your updated resume and application letter together with your latest and expected salary. All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only.
Candidates should consider their application unsuccessful if not being invited for interview within 6 weeks from your application. Meanwhile, please feel free to refer to our company profile on JOBsDB and contact us directly for any further enquiries.