Madison Pearl is partners with a reputable Chinese Financial Institution whom are in search for an IT specialist that will be conducting application support. This role is also involved in key ad-hoc projects.
- Overall responsible for application support to carry out the operation, maintenance the retail and institutional trading application system, provide first level support to users and client.
- Establishing, optimizing of project implementation process for company’s sell side trading system, including budget, time, resource allocation and implementation.
- To perform and to liaise with relevant departments for project implementation tasks, requirements analysis, UAT test, HKEX MR, etc.
- To coordinate with stakeholders, the project team and the infrastructure team to responsible for system go-live.
- Vendor Management and year end audit handling.
- Liaise with external vendors, agencies, HKEX and etc for contact information and support.
- To perform ad hoc projects as required.
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline(s).
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in banking and financial industry.
- Professional qualification of OCP, MSDBA.
- Experience in Fidessa and iAsia is a must.
- Experience and knowledge in securities or futures trading system for front to back office support.
- Experience handling CTM, FIX client onboarding would be an advantage.
- Highly preferred candidates with experience in iAsia and Fidessa trading system.
- Hands on experience in Database, Linux, Windows scripting.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua.
- Independent, self-initiative and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Final title will depend on experience.
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*