IT Audit - Assistant Vice President/ VP * Prestige Commercial Bank * Dynamic Working Environment * Open to Big 4 Candidate
My client is a leading bank with comprehensive services such as, reatil banking, credit cards and corporate banking. They are now looking for an AVP/ VP - IT Audit for their high perform IT audit team.
- Particulate in regional audit and regulatory projects with regarding to regulatory requirements. (e.g. HKSFC, HKMA, MAS, CSRC and US Federal Reserve Bank regulatory requirement, etc.);
- Perform IT infrastructure and application audits;
- Work closely with the Business auditors on integrated audits, limited SOX testing and other business audits;
- Perform annual risk assessments for the Global Markets;
- Identify key emerging IT risks, and drafting and reporting audit findings;
- Follow up and closure of issues raised in reports.
- Work with Information Technology Division and other relevant parties to manage technology risk
- Assist in some projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 5 years relevant experience gained from financial services / banking environment.
- Must have ability to multi-task.
- Open to Big 4 candidates (Associate to Manage Grade).
- Strong business sense and leadership skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply with your current and expected salary.