Perform troubleshoot and administration for desktop, servers and other user systems.
- Implement, administer and troubleshoot client desktop, windows servers, file sharing, printing and system management solutions
- Support and maintain VMware and VDI infrastructure
- Maintain AD/Domain, Exchange/Lotus Notes infrastructure, MDM
- Plan and support other desk side agent installation and upgrade
- Implement and review the AD group policy for security enhancement and automation
- Recommend, implement and support other automation and security tools e.g. SCOM, SCCM
- Provide 3rd level of problem resolution support in case escalated from service desk
- Liaise with external vendors and internal users to provide system solutions
- Support the Disaster Recovery Site
- Enforce and execute problem and change management procedures
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- 5-6 years’ in-depth experience in desktop / server implementation and support
- Solid experience in desktop / server products and system management
- MCSE/MCITP/VCA/VCP certification is preferred
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other Cybersecurity recognized certificate is preferred
- Solid experience in multi-server network, Lotus Notes/Exchange email and large-scale desktop management
- Familiar with Microsoft Domain/AD, SCCM, SCOM infrastructure
- Exposure in VMware/Citrix and backup management
- Good technical, problem solving and vendor management exposure
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.