System upgrade, administration and operation support, inventory management and documentation; Implement and support on IT systems and facilities; Assist in defining objectives, responsibilities and work plan; Provide end-users technical support; Process IT procurement requests and coordinate with vendors; Assist the compilation and management of IT budget, IT operation procedures.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- System upgrade, administration and operation support, inventory management and documentation;
- Implement and support on IT systems and facilities including server & network, ensure all IT systems are running smoothly and planning for future upgrade;
- Assist in defining objectives, responsibilities and work plan for IT team;
- Analysis, report and provide solutions to incident(s);
- Provide end-users technical support on software and hardware;
- Work closely with business users and internal teams on projects and system enhancement;
- Process IT procurement requests and coordinate with vendors for solutions and quotations to meet with company’s policy;
- Successfully implemented at least one major IT business application system project from planning to its completion;
- Assist the compilation and management of IT budget, IT operation procedures and etc
- Perform ad-hoc assignment as required;
- Ensure project processes, progress and status reporting, documentation and escalation effectively.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior IT Officer.
Education and Professional Requirements
- Degree holder in Information System, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 2 year related experience in IT network and operation management.
- Preferred:IT related experience in banking, financial industry or multi-national corporation
- MCSE and CCNA is preferred
- Familiarity with Citrix, Windows server: Active Directory, SCCM & DFS, VM Ware, Cisco products, Firewall administration and BCP
- Hands-on experience in Juniper and Avaya product.
- Positive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, strong sense of responsibility and adaptability
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Enthusiastic team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy and professionalism in handling projects
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively and independently
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with company’s personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.