PROJECT MANAGER (HONG KONG)
Division: Information Technology Department: IT PMO
Reports to: Program Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager to manage different IT projects. The PM is required to manage project from initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure phase of project cycle.
Major responsibilities includes:
- develop of project plan, manage and assign project tasks and manage and prioritize the project deliverables in a cross functional project team environment.
- responsible to secures the acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
- project communication such as conduct project meeting, status reporting, risk management and issues escalation.
- Planning and Defining Scope
- Activity Planning and Sequencing
- Resource Planning
- Developing Schedules
- Time Estimating
- Cost Estimating
- Developing a Budget
- Creating Charts and Schedules
- Risk Analysis
- Managing Risks and Issues
- Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Team Leadership
- Vendor management
- Controlling Quality
- Conduct PM Methodology training and coaching
- Develop PM template and guideline.
- Making sure the project is delivered with quality, in budget, on schedule and within scope
- 7+ years’ experience in managing mid to large scale IT projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Well versed with Project Management Methodology such as PMBOK, PRINCE2 and PMP
certification is an added advantage
- Familiar with software tools such as MS Project for project management and ServiceNow PPM
- Prior experience in hospitality industry is an added advantage
- Project initiation, planning, execution, control and organization
- Develop powerful project presentation and reports
- Manage cross function project team members
- Budget cost estimation and cost control
- Risk management and control
- Team leading
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills and be able to interact with people at all levels
- Familiar with latest technology and trends
- Posses strong commitment, leadership skill and ability to motivate team members
- Proficient in both written and spoken English