• Mid-level candidates to move to a more senior role• Familiar with HKMA & SFC regulations (MAS a plus)
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier-1 MNC banking group, a brand-new IT Security/ Risk Manager role is created as to cope with the ever-changing cyber-risk landscape and regulator requirements Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Handle IT and tech-risk regulatory matters (HKMA, MAS, etc.), on IT projects, service delivery/ operations; etc.
- Coordinate/ conduct IT risk assessments, review reports/ findings, drive risk mitigation activities, documentation; etc.
- Ensure that compliance requirements and controls are properly identified, assessed, evaluated and documented in accordance with regulatory requirements and standards
- Report and escalate IT compliance and risk related issues in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure the satisfactory of external regulatory filing under endorsement of Compliance
- Work in collaboration with both regional to global stakeholders (e.g. Group IT Security, Group Security, Regional Information Security, Technology Risk) to leverage artifacts and experience
What's on Offer
- Graduate or Post-graduate qualification in ICT domains
- Well-recognised IT security certification(s) recognised by HKMA ECF-C, such as CISSP, CISA, CISM; etc.
- Track record in 1st or 2nd line-of-defense, such as: Information Security, Cybersecurity, IT Risk, Technology Risk Management; etc.
- Experience within a regulated environment, familiar with HKMA and SFC standards/ regulations (MAS exposure will be a plus)
- With track record of working for MNC bank(s)/ buy-side firms
- Strong risk mindset, excellent stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrates a high level of commitment and self-motivation
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
Our client is a Tier-1 MNC banking group, renounced for its stability and resources it has. You will become part of the team of 200 in Hong Kong, to contribute in new initiatives and enjoy the opportunities offered alongside the bank's growth. Excellent fringe benefits will also be offered to you, i.e. Great bonus scheme, comprehensive medical package (including dependants), good pension scheme, and fair among of annual leaves