Are you passionate about building robust and scalable trading systems? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate?
We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Within the execution area of equities IT developing and maintaining in-house applications that empower manual & automated trading, including DMA and algorithmic trading.
- Capture, design and deliver functionality to the front office working with other members of the team in Hong Kong and across APAC, as well as engaging with global team.
- Develop latency-sensitive, high-throughput front end applications, and respond to constantly growing performance challenges.
- Be a key contributor in strategic UI evolution and new technology adoption.
- Take care of the applications and the users: provide L3 support and troubleshoot issues.
- You’ll be working in the Equities IT development team, this team is global facing, and the primary focus will be on the users within region.
- Development follows DevOps spirit and Scrum methodology (with mandatory time spent on improvements and innovation!).
- You will be situated in our Hong Kong office and join our growing team, working closely with the traders in a high energy front-office environment.
- Excellent .NET development skills (multithreading, LINQ, distributed applications, api & interop; ideally Winforms & WPF).
- Strong Computer Science foundation (algorithms, data structures).
- Experience building high-load systems, memory & speed optimization.
- Bonus points if you:
o are an expert in Winforms & WPF;
o or an expert in Windows OS and TCP/IP;
o enjoy Reactive Extensions;
o speak git and powershell;
o know how DBMS work inside;
o are enthusiastic about nosql, distributed caches, stream processing, data fabric;
o think that devops is not just a buzzword;
o have an opinion which BDD framework is better.
And of course you are:
- Proactive communicator who enjoys engaging with clients
- Methodical and quick when problem solving
- Agile, able to deal with multiple priorities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.