- Very competitive
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Arion House
- 10 Nov 18
Fast growing MNC, pre IPO, is seeking a 2-5 yrs PQE experience commercial lawyer to join an exciting team at a key point of their development.
Our client is a fast growing MNC looking for a candidate from either private practice or in-house to help them with a growing workload, stimulated by an exciting growth rate.
- Qualified to practice law in Hong Kong, and/or PRC.
- 2-5 years' experience in the financial services/securities/corporate transactional law area in Hong Kong/PRC.
- General knowledge of Asia-Pacific regional markets and regulatory environments.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills, including the ability to influence others who are not in the same line of authority.
- Demonstrated ability to drive consensus across business groups, close-out issues/projects and deal with challenging situations at all levels of the business in a resilient, confident and practical manner.
- Excellent problem-solving skills informed by deep and varied experience in forging solutions.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- The ability to work in both English and Mandarin is preferred.