Our client is a major insurance group in the region, they are looking for an Innovation & Digitalization Technology Lead for their future innovations technologies development across Mobile, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, etc. This is a key senior technology innovation role which drives the future technology development across the firm.
- Responsible for technology research and solutions that can drive business strategy and business innovation. Activity thinks about new business models and solutions which will impact the instance space.
- Lead the tech innovation team in identifying innovation opportunities and turn them into actual business use cases.
- Act as the expert for emerging technology areas, able to provide the most up-to-date technical insight into both business and technical teams.
- Conduct research on technology products across the FinTech space as well as other industries globally.
- Provide roadmaps and forecasts on the new technology platform.
- Lead the local technical team and offshore resources in delivering a successful system implementation according to the project plan.
- Keep up-to-date with business and technology trends across data and various sources.
- Formulate from a concept to a valid business case and carry through to the actual product launch.
- Extensive experience in leading digital-related projects including Development and Design of the applications platform.
- Sound technical leadership experience in bringing emerging technology into business use.
- Prior working experience in the consultation field or finance industry is preferred.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Good leadership skills to drive the completion of the projects.
- Experience in mobile development (Native / Hybrid), API Development and/or Microservices Architecture is preferred.
- Experience in AI Services like Chatbot from GCP, IBM Watson, AWS, etc is preferred.
- Experience in Cloud technology like AWS and Azure is preferred.
- Experience in Big Data and Analytics including Apache Hadoop framework is preferred.
- Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Innovation & Digitalization Tech Lead - Top Insurance Group in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) FinTech R&D Director - Banking Innovation Lab
2) Data Architect (IFRS17) - Leading Insurance Group
3) Full Stack R&D Lead Developer - Global Private Wealth Management