An interesting Audit Manager role to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes for this growing insurance firm in Hong Kong.
- Lead and perform end-to-end internal audit assignments.
- Perform walkthroughs and risk assessment during planning stage.
- Draft audit program with key controls and audit steps.
- Update risk universe periodically and participate in annual risk assessment.
- Build effective working relationship with stakeholders.
- Continuously improve overall team operation and methodology.
- A degree and professional qualifications e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, ACAMS.
- Internal Audit / Operational Risk experience gained in an Insurance / Consulting firm.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in written English and Chinese preferred.
- Relevant experience in areas such as Financial reporting, actuarial function and data analytical tools are advantageous.