Lead Data Engineer (Big Data)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- MatchTalent Limited
- 17 May 19
My client is a top tier financial institution, they are looking for a talent who loves working with Data within the data warehouse development team.
- Collaborate with other data team and IT team members on project goals
leading data science module migration to other platforms, technology and tools
- Develop and implement a strategic enterprise data lake capability for collecting, storing, processing enterprise & divisional data to support and enable analytics, digital transformation and operational improvements.
- Research, recommend and choose optimal solutions to manage and implement modern data architecture as well as maintaining and monitoring the success of these solutions
- Develop, maintain and test data pipeline, application framework, infrastructure for data generations
- Degree holder in Data Science, Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience in data engineer, date developer or data scientist
- Experience in Data Management, Big Data, Data technologies, data streaming process.
- Experience with Cloud and software development.
- Demonstrate initiatives, commitment and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
If you are interested in this opportunity please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit our website www.matchtalent.com.hk for more similar roles.