- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Bo Le Associates Ltd
- 11 Nov 18
A top tier PRC Asset Manager is currently looking for a 5-9 PQE Asset Management/ Funds lawyer to join the legal team in Hong Kong. This is a regional position covering the APAC regions and this person will report directly to the APAC Head of Legal based in Hong Kong. You will be driving legal strategies for all business initiatives and products.
- Direct interaction with business units regarding transactions, asset management, regulatory and reputational matters
- Advising on diligence and negotiation of deal documentation for acquisition, investment, lending and disposition transactions, including both debt and equity positions
- Advising on portfolio management events relating to investing and lending transactions
- Instructing and managing external counsel and consultants
- Communicating legal and regulatory requirements to the business teams
- Working with other parts of GS legal and the other departments in the Firm to analyze and navigate issues arising on deals
- At least 5 year' post qualification experience required in a leading law firm.
- Team player with strong analytical skills and sound legal and commercial judgment
- High level of initiative, integrity, and organization
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Chinese, including Mandarin
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and with excellent communication skills