The Company Our client is one of the biggest Asian start-ups/recently turned unicorn, with no plans in slowing down their growth. Our client is currently hiring a Legal Counsel to join the team in Hong Kong. Job Description You would be at the forefront of this technology boom. With great progression opportunities, this role will have a mix of engaging and exciting work for anyone looking to progress into a position with a global focus.
The position will be responsible for providing strategic counsel:
- Provide legal and compliance advice and support to the senior management and different
- Conduct research on legal related matters.
- Prepare and revise legal documents
- Provide legal advisory services to senior management.
- Oversee general legal tasks (i.e. Formulate and update internal policies)
- Monitor the overall compliance monitoring and due diligence function of the company.
- Liaise with external parties including regulatory bodies, external counsels to manage legal risks.
- HK Qualified Lawyer
- 4 - 7 years Post Qualified Experience
- A strong M&A transactional focus
- A strong commercial sense, with corporate experience gained through a law firm or in-house, is essential.
- A keen interest in technology.
- Adaptable, flexible and enjoys the start-up culture
- Strong English and Mandarin skills.
For more information on this role, please do send an updated resume to Edward Chen on:
consultants AT harbridgepartners DOT com.
Tel+852 2523 9955.
Harbridge Partners: www DOT harbridgepartners DOT com