My client is one of the largest private equity and VC firm with global presence. They invest in early to growth stage in TMT, consumer sector. They are hiring a legal counsel in Hong Kong to be responsible for all PE related legal matters.
Title: Legal Counsel
Reporting line: General Counsel in headquarter
Handling PE fund formation and maintenance
Providing legal advices and daily support to PE team
Manage fund operational matters and provide advice to business in relation to interpretation and implementation of the terms of the fund documents.
- 2+ of PQE specalising in PE/VC/M&A transactions gained from US/HK/Cayman law firms
- or 5+years working as legal consultants/ legal managers specalising in PE/VC/M&A transactions gained from US/HK/Cayman law firms
- Or currently legal counsel in a private equity firm investing in China
- Preferbly US qualified lawyers
- In-depth knowledge on handling private equity fund formation and transactions and compliance
- Native fluency in Chinese
Key words: Hedge Funds / PE / Asset Management, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Legal Advisor / Counsel, Private Practice