An exciting opportunity for an exceptional life actuary to lead this Actuarial Advisory team for a global management consulting firm in Hong Kong.
- Lead and supervise a specialist team to deliver quality actuarial audit services covering life (re)insurance and advise insurers on accounting and regulatory changes.
- Manage and run multiple projects effectively and efficiently.
- Actively coach mentor junior team members.
- Build strong internal relationships within the firm and across regions and other services.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of actuarial practices, both locally and internationally.
- 7-10 years of working experience in life insurance either in consulting or corporate, preferably having spent some time in the Big 4.
- Fellow of an internationally-recognised Actuarial Association.
- In-depth knowledge in some of the following areas: audit, valuations, finance / capital reporting, regulatory changes such as risk-based capital and IFRS, financial modelling (e.g. Prophet, AXIS), M&A due diligence, enterprise risk management or economic capital.
- Excellent communication, client servicing and project management skills.
- Fluent in English and either Cantonese or Mandarin preferred.