- To be confirmed
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Wing Hang Bank Limited
Manager, Balance Sheet Management
- Full time
- Hong Kong
- 14 Apr 19
Manager, Balance Sheet Management, Finance Management
- Develop/Strengthen balance sheet, NIM and NII analytics
- Support the ALCO and faciliate the discussion
- Keep abreast of the latest market and interest rate environment and analyst the implication to the bank's balance sheet and NIM.
- Support management/ALCO in making strategic decision to optimize the usage and structure of balance sheet.
- Drive balance sheet, NIM and NII planning and projections process and to incorporate a forward looking view
- Manage and run the FTP process to institute correct behavior in the execution of the bank's strategy
- Partner the business in the execution of the bank's balance strategy.
- Supervise a small balance sheet management team. Drive to develop and train up the team.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry
- Qualified or candidate of FRM / CFA preferred
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Familiarize with the HKMA regulatory requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Work independently
- Proficient in using Excel and other database management software skills