Manager, Equities Syndication and Cash Equities TPM Middle Office Control, 12 months contract - Global Banking and Markets
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is an emerging markets-led, financing-focused business that provides investment and financial solutions. Through our international network, we connect emerging and mature markets, covering key growth areas. We partner with our corporate, government and institutional clients to help them achieve consistent, long-term performance. Our products and services include advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales and transaction banking.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Equities Syndication and Cash Equities TPM Middle Office Control, 12 months contract
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide pre settlement operational support to Equity Capital Markets such as equities IPO, private placement, rights, convertible bonds and GDR listing
- Work closely with ECM and coordinate with relevant infrastructure and operations team to ensure regulator and clients' requirements are met
- Monitor various deadlines to ensure documents are promptly submitted
- Work with Middle Office Desk Support and Settlement to ensure no destruction on allocation booking and settlement
- Provide support to Cash EQ Middle Office Control functions as appropriate
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- University Degree in finance, economics or other related disciplines are preferred
- Previous experience in equities operations or other equities related middle office or post trade functions including equities syndication or IPO processing
- Good understanding of HK IPO procedures and other major Asian markets
- Strong knowledge in the market trend and regulatory requirements
- Familiar with the transaction cycle for equities and other quasi-equities products. In particular, knowledge or experience on shares registration and physical settlement would be highly valued
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, capable of working with management at different levels and able to work in fast-paced environment
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.