On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Handle audit assignments with objectives to evaluate adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls on various banking products, systems and operations
- Identify risk areas and propose solutions to mitigate potential risks
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations
- Perform follow-up review for proper implementation of audit recommendations
- Take up ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 5 years of audit experience, preferably with 2 years in banks or
- financial institutions
- Good understanding of banking products and operations
- Independent with analytical mind and strong risk control sense
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.