A strategic finance role performing technical accounting operational duties for the reinsurance business of an international insurance firm based in Hong Kong.
- Ensure reinsurance activities are properly accounted for.
- Handling of technical accounting matters for the reinsurance business.
- Premium receivables & claim payables management.
- Support data analysis on premium & claims by risk types.
- Support product actuary on product pricing.
- Ensure compliance of finance function with Group and Local policies on reinsurance activities.
- University Degree and professional accounting qualifications.
- Actuarial knowledge is advantageous but not a must.
- Prior experience from the insurance/reinsurance industry is a must.
- Knowledge of Life, Accident & Health reinsurance products, and Technical Accounting for these lines of business is required.
- Working knowledge of AS400 is advantageous.