Manager / Senior Manager - Big Data Architect - IFRS 17- Integrated Marketing Offering - Consulting - Hong Kong
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media. Deloitte Consulting
is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Work you'll do:
- Based on Hadoop and combined with traditional EDW technology system, the architecture of large data platform is planned.
- Design data architecture, application architecture, physical architecture, logical architecture, technical architecture and security, operation and maintenance architecture of large data platform.
- Ensure the advanced architecture, achieve a balance between performance and cost, and meet the development in the next 3-5 years.
- Lead the design of the overall data management and data application system of large data platform;
- Design data storage, data acquisition, data model, data flow and data service.
- Instruct developers to develop ETL and data application systems. Requirement:
- Bachelor degree or above, major in computer science;
- More than 5 years experience in database, Java, BI, big data development and 3 years experience in big data architecture.
- Proficient in ODS/DW/BI or big data technology system of Internet companies in finance and telecommunications industry, and make reasonable trade-offs according to the actual situation;
- Proficiency in Hadoop and its main technologies or open source frameworks in the ecosystem of major vendors, enabling independent construction and operation of large data environments;
- Familiar with Tableau, PowerBI, Cognos, BO, BIEE and other BI tools;
- Familiar with ETL tools such as Datastage, PowerCenter, MSSSIS, KETTLE, SQoop and job scheduling system;
- Familiar with Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, one of the mainstream databases;
- Familiar with real-time data processing and flow computing frameworks, such as Kafka, Flink, Storm, Spark Streaming;
- Proficiency in distributed computing frameworks, such as MR and SPK;
- Experience in big data system architecture in banking or insurance industry;
- Read and write English documents without obstacles, and can communicate in English in daily work.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168871